Includes: 2 Bamboo Pillow Cases
- Standard Size for Twin, Double and Queen
- King Size Bamboo Pillow Cases for King and California King
- 500 Thread Count
- 100% Bamboo Rayon
- Made of Natural Fibers
- Hypo-allergenic, eco-friendly
- 3x more breathable than cotton
|All numbers in Inches|
|Standard||2 standard pillow cases 21″ x 30″ +4″ hem|
|King||2 standard pillow cases 21″ x 40″ +4″ hem|
Bamboo Pillowcases Online
Our bamboo pillow cases are made of 100% rayon bamboo fibers that are spun into a soft yarn and then woven into a silky woven cloth. Rayon Bamboo fibers are made up of natural fibers that guarantee a silky-soft good nights sleep.
- 100% cotton pillowcases hold heat. Bamboo fiber pillow covers breathe much better.
- As our body temperature rises while we sleep, moisture develops which in turn creates the growth of bacteria and germs. Organic bamboo pillow cases help rid the moisture and are anti-bacterial, helping pillow cases to stay fresh longer.
- The rayon from bamboo does not stick to the skin and is extremely silky soft to the touch.
- Bamboo pillow covers require less laundering care than 100% cotton.
Bamboo Pillowcase – 500 Thread Count Pillowcases
Bamboo Pillowcase Care Instructions
- Do not bleach
- Machine dry
- Can iron
- Machine Wash / Cold Water
Environmentally friendly, silky soft, lightweight and luxurious.
100% rayon from bamboo fibers have nature antibacterial protection that wick away moisture for comfort.
Bamboo is grown without pesticides and is naturally regenerated. The fabric is “three times more breathable than cotton.”
These pillow cases keep you at the optimum temperature for sleeping because of the breathability of the fabric, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Offering you a more comfortable pillow case encouraging a peaceful dream.
Rayon from bamboo fibers are more easily damaged by bleaching than other fabrics, therefore using baking soda in your wash cycle and white vinegar in your rinse cycle, are a better way of keeping sheets clean, bright and soft. Bamboo sheets also fair better with a cold-water wash, rather than a warm or hot water wash.